Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oops...

My new section after the bukittinggi section is Urology, a part of Surgery Science which is about urinary tract. I have a patient who is going on for chemotherapy now. My senior told me to control the fluid balance of the patient. So I waited at home and cameback to hospital at 20.30, bcoz the nurse' shift hour will be ended at 21.00 for the sake of making a clear order to night's nurse.
After checking and making the new order to the night's nurse, I decided to go back home. So I walked to the parking park and looked for my car. A little bit worried since I have a bad memory of my car position.(I always have this problem. I am a forgetful person that after getting back from Bukittinggi, I was forgotten my home's phone number...hehe).
Finally I found my car!
So I opened the door and started the car, But too bad!
The steer was locked and I was getting frustated to open the lock.
I decided to play the music in order making myself relax.
And....My tape was gone!
And there was something wrong about the car...there were cutter and strange buttons...
Oh my God! I said to myself at that time.
A thief has stolen the tape. So I decided to go out and walked to the hospital's employee or security.
After 25 metres....There was a phenomenon that made me want to scream!!
My car was stood exactly in front of the emergency building!
SO WHOSE CAR THAT I WAS OPENED JUST NOW???!!!
AND HOW COULD I FORGOT THE PARKING POSITION THAT I WAS MADE???!!!
So I walked to the 2nd car (This was really my car), opened it, the tape was not lost and started it, drove back home...
Oops!
And I was laughing out loud!
Again I became a forgetful person!

* The car above is my father's car. My car was re-painted, so I can't use it for 2 weeks.
* This story shouldn't happen if I know the police number. But again, my lack of memory's ability is VERY GOOD, even my home phone's number could be forgottten!
* My biggest worried about the lost of the tape was about my SOUL ASYLUM's cassette.
It was a gift of my sister that I love the song much (MISERY), also I was worried if the cassette is not sold anymore at the shop.

No comments: