Friday, April 07, 2006

After...

Many things to write.
So many topics.
Which one is the first?
Hmm, about my last duty day at tuesday. We got an intussuseption patient, a 7 month-old male baby. During my pediatrics surgery section, this was the sixth patient i've ever treated, and the most difficult one! my patient has an unstable body's therm. So my team decided to take care of him 24 hours in NICU (Neonatal and Infant Intensive Care Unit) and make a shift. Since I am in the pediatrics, so I got shift more than others. I think i spent most of my time in hospital longer than in home per day. Tired, very tired. Like today, i arrived at hospital at 7 am dan back home at 11 pm. My other patient, a post operation of Hernia Diaphragmatic got trouble this afternoon, he wasn't able to breath. The last decision was re-intubated him . I hope this work. I left him to my other friend.
To say you frankly, i don't like seeing kids in pain, very sick state..that's why i never intersted in being a pediatrician. But as a resident of general surgery, i have to learn pediatrics' disease. And of course have to contact with kids..
Again, i hope both of my patient are okay tonight..
(Sigh) tomorrow is my duty day again and i have a paper to finish. this time is 0.19 am. May Allah blesses me with good health and endurance tonight..
Continue about the rumours i've told before, finally it was proven not true. Our duty day is still every four days. But I got another shock story. I am going to bukittinggi! In bukittinggi i will work alone with no senior above me. Oh god, I got stomache when my senior told me about it. Can i do that alone? I never spend my time in urologic and oncology. God, blesses me with your power! And...Ganbarre! (Somebody out there, please say to me, ganbatte kudasai...)
Soushite, enough for today. i want to write down my paper, as soon as possible, because i need more sleep to face my duty day tomorrow. Having duty day in emergency room on saturday night means having an extra energy, bcoz so many accidents in the road (most of them got drunk and this is the point why i hate drunkard.)
Bye.
No energy in my writing?
Yup, that's true.
I am tired.
But have many works.
I have to be strong.
Hahaha..
Sayounara

No comments: