Monday, April 17, 2006

The Janitor Room




In emergency building, we have four rooms for the residents of Surgery. One is close to the triage, the others are far. one of them is the janitor room.
You maybe wonder what is the speciality of janitor room that i have to mention it exclusively. When I came firstly to the emergency building, many people offered me to have another room beside the residents', bcoz I was the only girl. How should I contact with the others that all of them are men. But I never did that. I put my things in janitor room. So the function of this room at that time was the room for residents' things, like handycam, LCD player, PC notebooks, camera, and our private things. There are lockers. So you can imagine how hectic was the room.
Then my urologic consultant, DE, MD bought us band instruments. The janitor room became very hectic and it was very hard to walk in it. My senior told me to rearrange the room. So when i was in my duty day (that time i was the most junior), i asked the doctor's assistants (who had clerkship in Surgery's department) helping me rearranged the room. I had to move away one of the two tables to another room and changed the position of the lockers. That move made a larger space for our band equipments.
We were busy with the band activities until the karaoke player came after Idul Fitri..
Right now, we have band equipments, karaoke player, but my colleagues prefer karaoke player to band equipments, maybe singing with karaoke is easier than to play music tools.
The photos above are... Singing the karaoke together, RO,MD and ZI,MD..on last Sunday. I myself joined singing..sang Air Supply's Goodbye, Maddona's take A bow and 4 Non Blondes' What's Goin' On (YEAH..!), A solo guitar from ZI, MD..still wear the operation clothes...Solo Bass from YZ, MD. Jam session from YZ, MD on the bass and The Rolling Stone's Lover, FU, MD on the guitar...Those last two photos were taken last year.

No comments: