Friday, April 21, 2006

Water,water,water

No water in my room!
It has been two days!
I wanna take a baatthh..
...................................(10 minutes after this, Jini is lifting litres of water from another room to her room..hehe..)
I love my room in Achmad Muchtar Hospital. It is not too big, not too small. Ideal for one person.To say you frankly, this is not my first arrival in RSAM (the nick name for Achmad muchtar hospital). In my senior clerkship i was going to this place about 7 times. I was shared with other co-assistants, so sometimes there are 5-7 of us sleeping in the same room. Right now I am sleeping alone in my room. I got only lunch and dinner in my clerckship, but as a resident I also get breakfast. The weaknesses of my room is the bathroom. there is something wrong, so the water it's hard to flow to my bathroom...(sigh)

No comments: