Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Love Monday

The first idea came to my brain on Monday morning was...I LOVE MONDAY!
I always love Monday in Bukittinggi. Because On Tuesday there is Duty Report, Parade of Patients, Wednesday and Thursday for Operation, Friday..again duty report and Parade.Hmm, Saturday, I don't know, I always hate Saturday. Maybe because I work hard for five days and feel tired at the sixth day. I always lose my creative ideas on Saturday. So I will take a nap on Sunday and Here it comes Monday...I have no big works to do! I love Monday!
But, at this monday..was really a big day.
I visited, made reports of my patients, made and answered consultations..and I was finished whole of them at 11.57 AM. So I asked the nurse, is there something left? No, You have finished whole of them. I was very happy. I wanted to go to Pasar Atas and Looked for some comics. But at the 12.30 PM, there was a call from Hospital..
DOC, YOU HAVE TWO PATIENTS. SUSPICIOUS OF ACUTE APPENDICITIS AND INCARCERETE HERNIA.
God!
I was busy on my weekend. I spent my holiday with working. And again..patients!
(Be patient Jini, your duty day is 7X24 hours in a week...)
So, I came back to the hospital. Checked the patients..and came again two patients ILEUS OBSTRUCTIVE and UMBILICAL HERNIA SUSPICIOUS INCARCERETE..(Totally four patients). I was finished making reports, consultations, preparing for operation at 6.00 PM.
I came back to my room and prepared myself for the operation. Ate my dinner and took a bath. Then I went to the operation theatre and came back from this place at 12.00 AM with report from Emergency room...DOC YOU HAVE THREE CONSULTATIONS...Oh GOD!
I Finished checked and made reports at 1.00 AM. I slept and wake up with feeling of worried.
MY NEW PATIENTS IN THE WARDS. I HAVEN'T MADE MY REPORTS FOR THEM.
I finished writing very quickly....
And when I was having my parade..AGAIN!
DOC, YOU HAVE TWO CONSULTATIONS FROM EMERGENCY..
I checked them and made the report. Prepared them for operations..
Then When I was consulted them to my consultant..the answers was...HMM, I think they have to be observed first..
God! Finally I can go out from my this busy life.
I don't hate any situation if I have to be busy. I always feel happy if there is an operation.
But this time..I am just a human who needs a spare time. Please give me a chance to spend this little times just for myself...
HEHE...
(Finally, I visit the Internet cafe and type for my blog)

* I got a SMS from my friend Rizki in Bandung. He asked me to accompany his senior MJ, MD to walk around Bukittinggi. And I talked to MJ, MD, How about if we visit Batusangkar or Maninjau lake? Then he answered, Yes I'd like to. But in the end both of us, were having this feeling of worried..A phone call from Emergency! MJ, MD said..You know I just wonder, we were in our way then come this phone call..CONSULTATION FROM EMERGENCY..and we have to come back..Both of us were laughed. (Actually we don't have any spare times..Duty, duty, duty..my breath is the duty day..)

1 comment:

urhuckleberry said...

love monday too, if it is holiday :-p thanks for the comment for ulim orphan blog, send you email later