Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Patient Inviter

The nurses at the ward always said this words to me..
Dr. JINI 's patients is many in number..
(Hmm, they named two of my seniors who also have many patients)
Then the nurses in Emergency said, you always have patients! YOU ARE THE PATIENT INVITER..

Hehehe...

In Padang I got that name also.

When I was having my duty day for every two days, I almost never slept for 32 hours and of course in a duty day you were very buussyy..Walking around the emergency. Only a few time you had your seat..(That the thing that made my leg muscles became hard rapidly).
Then When I was entered the team and had the duty day for every four days, having juniors And my position was changed from person who made the preparation of patients in Emergency to Second assistant in an Operation. So if I finished my operation, I went out and checked the situation in Triage.

Then there was this phenomenone.

There no patients. But then came patients..
It was always be happened.
And then the nurses started to say these words to me.
EVERYTIME YOU SHOWED UP IN TRIAGE, THE PATIENTS THEN CAME. BUT WHEN YOU WENT AWAY TO THE OPERATION THEATRE, THE PATIENTS WERE STOPPED COMING...you are the patient inviter!

So everytime I showed up in triage then the nurses, my juniors would begin saying.."don't come here!" My senior also noticed this phenomenone, so every time I sat in Triage, he then asked me to go to outside the triage. He said, you have good luck of many patients! Never sit in triage!
The nurses in the operation theatre also said this word to me..
"C'mon Jini. Just sit here. If you sit in the triage, we will have many operations.."

I don't want to believe this phenomenone. And it was not always true..BUT MOST OF IT, was true!
God!

No comments: