Friday, May 19, 2006

When We Were Crazy

I was having two operations. Then When I was cameback from the operation theater at 11 PM, I met my friends MJ, MD and DV, MD (triage doctor in the emergency room). We talked much and laughed together. After an hour, MJ, MD talked about going outside the hospital. Then three of us were going outside. I talked about how about visiting the internet cafe because I haven't visited it for five days. Then after ate at one of the warung tenda along the chinese town (that near our hospital, that also famous for its cafes and the night life), the internet cafe was still open! (actually almost close). DV, MD talked to the person who owns the cafe that we want to play in it. The computers then were activated again..
And here I am !
Typing this one..

PS : There are so many topics I want to talk. But I promise to my friend that I come here just for checking the email..
* DV, MD is at the left side of the photo and MJ, MD is playing the computer

No comments: